BI project deliverables may include the following:
- A physical data store meeting requirements for content, duration, physical architecture, change history, data quality, and query performance/scalability
- An ETL system consistent with the data-store requirements and also meeting requirements for execution time, recovery, and logging
- A set of dashboards and reports that meet requirements for content, look and feel, and performance
- A service-oriented analytics architecture
- An operational data-governance program
Technology supporting Analytics
Many organizations come to us and need help moving their technology and business processes from being reactive to proactive. Companies who use the report-driven, reactive business model are missing out on the competitive advantage and revenue generating opportunities a more proactive, insights-driven architecture and infrastructure can provide.
SwiftLearn IT can deploy cloud based technologies to meet your analytic goals. We can provide best practices around data engineering, making sure your technology is aligned with your analytic goals. Our deep expertise developing and deploying decision support capabilities for numerous clients gives us a unique perspective in how to run a successful analytically-driven architecture project.
If you need big data support, SwiftLearn has experts who wrangle this data and transform it to acceptable analysis levels. We can also help with small data, helping you design and deploy solutions which integrate from across disparate sources.
Our competitive approach allows us to view the market in a better perspective. Our software development team has deep experience with some of the more popular tools on the market today, open source and licensed. We are confident we will bring the right technology to your environment.